Erin doesn't eat in costume anymore. She's learned some lessons.
Was that Erin you saw in a thing a few years ago? Want to check but you don't like reading resumes? Here are some selected projects from the past...
- In the fall of 2017, Erin portrayed Valencia Ville in a few episodes of Shadows of Hidden Hill with GripWrite productions.
- In mid-2017, Erin was excited to appear as Queen Isabella in a workshop of Jeff Bouthiette's Marlow Unstuck.
- Erin understudied the role of Emily in Northlight Theatre's 2017 midwest premiere of By the Water by Sharyn Rothstein.
- Erin reprised her role as Lilly inTribulation: the Musical at the 2016 New York International Fringe Festival and the 2016 Chicago Musical Theatre Festival. Earlier, Erin originated the role in the 2015 run and 2016 remount at the Mission Theatre. Tribulation was named one of NewCity Stage's Top 5 Short Run Comedy Shows of 2015.
- As a part of the New Play Development Workshop for the Women's Theatre Alliance, Erin appeared in the short, two-woman play The Better Mother by Kim D. Zale in July 2016.
- In late spring 2016, Erin understudied the role of Bea in the Jeff Recommended US premiere of Deborah Bruce's marvelous play The Distance with Haven Theatre, directed by Elly Green.
- In April of 2015, Erin originated the role of Alley in The Power of Prom, directed by Mick Napier at the Annoyance Theatre. It was remounted 3 times that year, running through the summer, and was back for 10 weeks in the spring of 2016 by popular demand.